You are here
hoopla has digital movies, music, TV shows, audiobooks, eBooks and comics.
With hoopla you get:
- Instantly available titles.
- Streaming through your browser on PC/Mac.
- Streaming or downloading to apps for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire and Roku.
- Movies & TV shows check out for 3 days.
- Music CDs check out for 7 days.
- Audiobooks, eBooks and comics / graphic novels check out for 21 days.
The checkout process is the same for every format: you can stream every title through your browser on a PC/Mac and you can stream or download to the hoopla digital app on your device.
To get started in your browser:
- Go to hoopla and click "Get Started Today."
- Create your hoopla account with an email address and password (8-character minimum), and you’re ready to use hoopla.
- Under "Choose your library," select "Chambers County Library System (TX)".
To verify your library account with hoopla, you will be asked to enter your library card number and password. If you have not set up your password, use “userpass”. To reset your password, click here and click on Login in the top right corner. Enter your library card number and “userpass” to be prompted to change your password.
You can also create an account directly in the app following similar steps. Get the app from your device’s app store, open it and tap Sign Up.