The Chambers County Library System welcomes donations.
We need -
- Chambers County source materials: family histories, maps, club histories, church scrapbooks, etc.
- High school yearbooks (any years, any county schools)
- Recent best sellers
- Clean copies of classic titles (like Huckleberry Finn)
- Large print books
- Magazines published in the last two years
We cannot use -
- Books in poor condition with yellowed pages, broken bindings, or musty smells
- Readers' Digest Condensed Books
- Outdated information (books over 15 years old that are not literary classics)
Tax Statements - a receipt for tax purposes can be provided. Count the books donated, and we can give you a signed, dated receipt for the total number of items. We cannot assess value.